Aspires Short Term Accommodation (STA) is a home away from home when you need it. It is support for when you need to live out of home for a short period.
We offer STA options for all age groups.
STA funding can be used for respite to support you and your carers. This gives your carers a short break from their caring role.
A short stay away from home can:
- give you the chance to try new things
- be a place to make new friends or develop new skills
- help to maintain your current living situation by giving your informal supports a break
- help you develop independence and confidence
STA may suit your needs if your usual support network isn’t available for a short period or if you need a break.
When you chose our Short Term Accommodation we will be sure to talk to you about what specific needs you will have when you stay with us. These may include:
- your personal care needs
- the food you like to eat or they type of food you require
- activities that you would like to do
- they type of environment you would feel most comfortable in
- how we can best support you in all ways